Edgar Marcus coin cases make a great addition to any coin collection. These cases are perfect for coin collecting because they are made from inert materials that are safe for long term storage making them archival safe.
- 2x6 Snap-Tite cases
- Made from clear inert polystyrene
- Each case has a double seal that keeps moisture and contaminants out, but allows you to easily open an reuse each holder.
- The center windows over the coins are crystal clear while the outer frame is frosted.
- Cases hold 5 holes for quarters
- Holders are very popular with collectors who are trying to create a date set of coins for their birth year, a gift, or just to add to their collection
- These cases are great for use with State or National Park quarters.